tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: Problem when rebooting....
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:17:09 GMT
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:08:56 -0500
Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Perhaps something is being read from a network filesystem that has
> stalled mounting or something similar? The question for the OP is
> "what is different during boot time?"
>
> - -chris

Nope, no such things... All is based on local filesystem... And tried to think what might
be different and the only thing that is usually different,
is that I delete anything beneath the work directory... So I added deletion to the startup
script but Tomcat still hangs....
I am lost to what else may be different in starting tomcat from the init script or starting
tomcat from the init script from the command line....

BTJ