tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Léa Massiot <lmhe...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: Debugging a Webapp in Eclipse running Tomcat as a stand-alone JVM process
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:06:43 GMT
Thank you for your answer.
Your link helped.

What was missing from the scenario I described previously was:
exporting the .war of the webapps into the Tomcat "webapps" directory.

Actually, I was hoping it would be done automatically "somehow"... :'/
Is there - by any chance - an option "somewhere" that I have been missing
which would automatically export the webapps .war archives to the Tomcat
"webapps" directory... at build time for instance?
Hope my question is clear enough.

Best regards.