tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tantaryu <ming...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:22:39 GMT
> Let's hope it works this time.
> I need some idea on what's wrong with my tomcat configuration for windows authentication.
I followed the tomcat windows authentication tutorial and uses the "manager" web application
comes with tomcat to do a poc. In my web.xml I change > <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
> to> <auth-method>SPNEGO</auth-method>> and also changes the auth-constraint
to the following > <auth-constraint>>  <role-name>*</role-name>>
</auth-constraint>
> This is my krb5.ini > [libdefaults]> default_realm = ACME> default_keytab_name
= FILE:C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab> default_tkt_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96>
default_tgs_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96> forwardable=true>
[realms]> ACME = {>        kdc = AD-Server:88>}> [domain_realm]> acme= ACME>
.acme= ACME
> This is my jaas.conf > com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.initiate {>    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required>    debug=true>    doNotPrompt=true>    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME">
   useKeyTab=true>    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab">    //useTicketCache=true>
   storeKey=true;> };> com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.accept {>    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required>    debug=true>    doNotPrompt=true>    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME">
   useKeyTab=true>    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab">    //useTicketCache=true>
   storeKey=true;>};
> The weird thing is regardless of what username and password I put in when I accessed
the tomcat manager web-app the debug message shown is the same.
> Debug is  true storeKey true useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true ticketCache
is null isInitiator true KeyTab is C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab refreshKrb5Config is false
principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false
clearPass is false> >>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): acme> >>> KeyTabInputStream,
readName(): HTTP> >>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): Client2> >>>
KeyTab: load() entry length: 52; type: 23> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME>
Java config name: C:\tomcat\conf\krb5.ini> Loaded from Java config> Added key: 23version:
0> >>> KdcAccessibility: reset> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME>
Added key: 23version: 0> default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 23 17.> >>>
KrbAsReq creating message> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,
number of retries =3, #> bytes=124> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88,
timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=124
AD-Server:88> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME> Added key: 23version: 0> >>>
EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType> >>> KrbAsRep cons in
KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/Client2> principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME> Will use keytab>
Commit Succeeded
> Search Subject for SPNEGO ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoCredElement)>
Search Subject for Kerberos V5 ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential)>
Found KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab for HTTP/Client2@ACME> Found KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab
for HTTP/Client2@ACME> Found ticket for HTTP/Client2@ACME to go to krbtgt/ACME@ACME expiring
on Tue Oct 14 02:49:29 CST 2014>                [Krb5LoginModule]: Entering logout>
               [Krb5LoginModule]: logged out Subject
> I added this in my server.xml > <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">>
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" appName="JspKerberosDemo" allRolesMode="strictAuthOnly"
/>> </Realm>
> When I tried login, it doesn't seem to recognize the valid credential. The app keeps
on asking me to enter a valid credential. What do I need to change to make it work?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 00:56:33 -0700
From: ml-node+s10n5023861h61@n6.nabble.com
To: ming.sa@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue

	Am 15.10.2014 um 03:48 schrieb tantaryu:

> Okay, now I tried with a email client. Let's see if it works.

> I need some idea on what's wrong with my tomcat configuration for windows authentication.
I followed the tomcat windows authentication tutorial and uses the "manager" web application
comes with tomcat to do a poc. In my web.xml I change <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
to <auth-method>SPNEGO</auth-method> and also changes the auth-constraint to the
following <auth-constraint>  <role-name>*</role-name></auth-constraint>.

> This is my krb5.ini [libdefaults]default_realm = ACMEdefault_keytab_name = FILE:C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytabdefault_tkt_enctypes
= rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96default_tgs_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96forwardable=true[realms]ACME
= {        kdc = AD-Server:88}[domain_realm]acme= ACME.acme= ACME

> This is my jaas.conf com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.initiate {    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required    debug=true    doNotPrompt=true    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME"    useKeyTab=true
   keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab"    //useTicketCache=true    storeKey=true;};com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.accept
{    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required    debug=true    doNotPrompt=true
   principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME"    useKeyTab=true    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab"
   //useTicketCache=true    storeKey=true;};

> The weird thing is regardless of what username and password I put in when I accessed
the tomcat manager web-app the debug message shown is the same. Debug is  true storeKey true
useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true ticketCache is null isInitiator true
KeyTab is C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab refreshKrb5Config is false principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME
tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false>>>
KeyTabInputStream, readName(): acme>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): HTTP>>>
KeyTabInputStream, readName(): Client2>>> KeyTab: load() entry length: 52; type:
23Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACMEJava config name: C:\tomcat\conf\krb5.iniLoaded from
Java configAdded key: 23version: 0>>> KdcAccessibility: resetLooking for keys for:
HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 23 17.>>>
KrbAsReq creating message>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,
number of retries =3, #bytes=124>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
=1, #bytes=124

Could you try to add the missing newlines? It is really hard to read the

text without them.

Regards Felix

for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType>>>
KrbAsRep cons in KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/Client2principal is HTTP/Client2@ACMEWill use keytabCommit
Succeeded

> Search Subject for SPNEGO ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoCredElement)Search
Subject for Kerberos V5 ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential)Found

		http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/Tomcat-windows-authentication-domain-login-issue-tp5023801p5023861.html