tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Manzoni <manzoni.alessand...@gmail.com>
Subject connectionProperties is failing?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:04:20 GMT
Hi,
I configured a Resource datasouce inside context.xml but the resulting
connection is misconfigured.

The failing attribute appears as:

connectionProperties="sort=table;sort table=QSYS/QASCII"

but looking at the connection (while debugging) properties are messed
up, instead of the above 2 properties I see only 1:

sort=table=QSYS/QASCII

  It looks like the property "sort table", with a blank inside the name,
was not correctly parsed.

I'm using jtOpen.jar AS400JDBCDriver that supports a lot of such strange
property names:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/ssw_ibm_i_61/rzahh/javadoc/com/ibm/as400/access/doc-files/JDBCProperties.html

If I try supplying the same properties using the connect(Properties)
method, or appending them to the url, all is fine.

Is there some special syntax to achieve my goal?

Thanks + kind regards.