tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:37:04 GMT
Am 15.10.2014 um 10:22 schrieb tantaryu:
>> Let's hope it works this time.
If this was your try to add newlines, than I think it failed.

Felix
>> I need some idea on what's wrong with my tomcat configuration for windows authentication.
I followed the tomcat windows authentication tutorial and uses the "manager" web application
comes with tomcat to do a poc. In my web.xml I change > <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
> to> <auth-method>SPNEGO</auth-method>> and also changes the auth-constraint
to the following > <auth-constraint>>  <role-name>*</role-name>>
</auth-constraint>
>> This is my krb5.ini > [libdefaults]> default_realm = ACME> default_keytab_name
= FILE:C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab> default_tkt_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96>
default_tgs_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96> forwardable=true>
[realms]> ACME = {>        kdc = AD-Server:88>}> [domain_realm]> acme= ACME>
.acme= ACME
>> This is my jaas.conf > com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.initiate {>    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required>    debug=true>    doNotPrompt=true>    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME">
   useKeyTab=true>    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab">    //useTicketCache=true>
   storeKey=true;> };> com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.accept {>    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required>    debug=true>    doNotPrompt=true>    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME">
   useKeyTab=true>    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab">    //useTicketCache=true>
   storeKey=true;>};
>> The weird thing is regardless of what username and password I put in when I accessed
the tomcat manager web-app the debug message shown is the same.
>> Debug is  true storeKey true useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true
ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab refreshKrb5Config
is false principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass
is false clearPass is false> >>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): acme> >>>
KeyTabInputStream, readName(): HTTP> >>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): Client2>
>>> KeyTab: load() entry length: 52; type: 23> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME>
Java config name: C:\tomcat\conf\krb5.ini> Loaded from Java config> Added key: 23version:
0> >>> KdcAccessibility: reset> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME>
Added key: 23version: 0> default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 23 17.> >>>
KrbAsReq creating message> >>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,
number of retries =3, #> bytes=124> >>> KDCCommunication: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88,
timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=124
AD-Server:88> Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACME> Added key: 23version: 0> >>>
EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType> >>> KrbAsRep cons in
KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/Client2> principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME> Will use keytab>
Commit Succeeded
>> Search Subject for SPNEGO ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoCredElement)>
Search Subject for Kerberos V5 ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential)>
Found KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab for HTTP/Client2@ACME> Found KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab
for HTTP/Client2@ACME> Found ticket for HTTP/Client2@ACME to go to krbtgt/ACME@ACME expiring
on Tue Oct 14 02:49:29 CST 2014>                [Krb5LoginModule]: Entering logout>
               [Krb5LoginModule]: logged out Subject
>> I added this in my server.xml > <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">>
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" appName="JspKerberosDemo" allRolesMode="strictAuthOnly"
/>> </Realm>
>> When I tried login, it doesn't seem to recognize the valid credential. The app keeps
on asking me to enter a valid credential. What do I need to change to make it work?
> [...]
HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 23 17.>>>
KrbAsReq creating message>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,
number of retries =3, #bytes=124>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
=1, #bytes=124
> Could you try to add the missing newlines? It is really hard to read the
>
> text without them.
>

> Regards Felix

AD-Server:88Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0>>> EType:
sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType>>> KrbAsRep cons in KrbAsReq.getReply
HTTP/Client2principal is HTTP/Client2@ACMEWill use keytabCommit Succeeded
>> Search Subject for SPNEGO ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoCredElement)Search
Subject for Kerberos V5 ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential)Found
KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab for HTTP/Client2@ACMEFound KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab
for HTTP/Client2@ACMEFound ticket for HTTP/Client2@ACME to go to krbtgt/ACME@ACME expiring
on Tue Oct 14 02:49:29 CST 2014                [Krb5LoginModule]: Entering logout
       [Krb5LoginModule]: logged out Subject
>> I added this in my server.xml <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" appName="JspKerberosDemo" allRolesMode="strictAuthOnly"
/> </Realm>
>> When I tried login, it doesn't seem to recognize the valid credential. The app keeps
on asking me to enter a valid credential. What do I need to change to make it work?
>> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:03:07 -0700
>> From: [hidden email]
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Subject: RE: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue
>> 	> From: tantaryu [mailto:[hidden email]]
>>> Subject: Re: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue
>>> Let me know if you can read it still. I didn't checked the "Message is in
>>> HTML Format"  option.
>> It didn't help.  Don't use Nabble - post to the user's list directly from an e-mail
client.
>>    - Chuck
>> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL
and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.