tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat windows authentication domain login issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:55:46 GMT
Am 15.10.2014 um 03:48 schrieb tantaryu:
> Okay, now I tried with a email client. Let's see if it works.
> I need some idea on what's wrong with my tomcat configuration for windows authentication.
I followed the tomcat windows authentication tutorial and uses the "manager" web application
comes with tomcat to do a poc. In my web.xml I change <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
to <auth-method>SPNEGO</auth-method> and also changes the auth-constraint to the
following <auth-constraint>  <role-name>*</role-name></auth-constraint>.
> This is my krb5.ini [libdefaults]default_realm = ACMEdefault_keytab_name = FILE:C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytabdefault_tkt_enctypes
= rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96default_tgs_enctypes = rc4-hmac,aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96,aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96forwardable=true[realms]ACME
= {        kdc = AD-Server:88}[domain_realm]acme= ACME.acme= ACME
> This is my jaas.conf com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.initiate {    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule
required    debug=true    doNotPrompt=true    principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME"    useKeyTab=true
   keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab"    //useTicketCache=true    storeKey=true;};com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.accept
{    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required    debug=true    doNotPrompt=true
   principal="HTTP/Client2@ACME"    useKeyTab=true    keyTab="C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab"
   //useTicketCache=true    storeKey=true;};
> The weird thing is regardless of what username and password I put in when I accessed
the tomcat manager web-app the debug message shown is the same. Debug is  true storeKey true
useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true ticketCache is null isInitiator true
KeyTab is C:/tomcat/conf/tomcat.keytab refreshKrb5Config is false principal is HTTP/Client2@ACME
tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false>>>
KeyTabInputStream, readName(): acme>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): HTTP>>>
KeyTabInputStream, readName(): Client2>>> KeyTab: load() entry length: 52; type:
23Looking for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACMEJava config name: C:\tomcat\conf\krb5.iniLoaded from
Java configAdded key: 23version: 0>>> KdcAccessibility: resetLooking for keys for:
HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 23 17.>>>
KrbAsReq creating message>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,
number of retries =3, #bytes=124>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=AD-Server UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
=1, #bytes=124
Could you try to add the missing newlines? It is really hard to read the
text without them.

Regards Felix

for keys for: HTTP/Client2@ACMEAdded key: 23version: 0>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType>>>
KrbAsRep cons in KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/Client2principal is HTTP/Client2@ACMEWill use keytabCommit
Succeeded
> Search Subject for SPNEGO ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.spnego.SpNegoCredElement)Search
Subject for Kerberos V5 ACCEPT cred (<<DEF>>, sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential)Found
KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab for HTTP/Client2@ACMEFound KeyTab C:\tomcat\conf\tomcat.keytab
for HTTP/Client2@ACMEFound ticket for HTTP/Client2@ACME to go to krbtgt/ACME@ACME expiring
on Tue Oct 14 02:49:29 CST 2014                [Krb5LoginModule]: Entering logout
       [Krb5LoginModule]: logged out Subject
> I added this in my server.xml <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm">
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm" appName="JspKerberosDemo" allRolesMode="strictAuthOnly"
/> </Realm>
> When I tried login, it doesn't seem to recognize the valid credential. The app keeps
on asking me to enter a valid credential. What do I need to change to make it work?