tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "carl" <c...@etrak-plus.com>
Subject Consulting opportunity
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:41:34 GMT

We have what we believe is approximately a one week assignment to
cluster several instances of Tomcat.  The clustering should be
relatively straight forward except that most of the classes on the
server side extend a class which contains the datasource and is
therefore not serializable.  Although we believe we could do this
ourselves from a technical point of view, we don't have the resources to
spare.

We are currently running Tomcat 8.0.9 against Java 8.0.20 running on the
latest Slackware servers.  We are located in Charleston, SC.

If you have some interest, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Carl