tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat JVM Crash
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:50:00 GMT
On 03/10/2014 19:38, Chad Maniccia wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for replying. I actually reported this bug to Oracle before contacting this group.
They contacted me once but then never replied again.  I'd appreciate it if you could bring
it to their attention again.

Happy to do that once you have a repeatable test case. Frankly, without
one, I doubt this is going to get much attention.

Mark

> This bug is kind of elusive as a form that is crashing today might not crash tomorrow,
I suspect it is because headers, cookies, session keys etc  have changed. I'll see if I can
reproduce it by creating a testing form.