tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lulseged Zerfu <zlulse...@hotmail.com>
Subject UTF-8 encoded request URI
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 11:45:15 GMT
Hi  I am getting bad request from tomcat when I send UTF-8 encoded request to my application.
I have configured connector in my server.xml with URIEncoding=”UTF-8”. I have set charset
in the request to UTF-8. How can I solve 400 Bad request? How can I tell tomcat to decode
request URI instead of responding with 400 Bad request? I will appreciate any help.
I am using tomcat 8.0.11 on windows 8 x64. I have also tried with tomcat 7.0.55. BRLulseged