tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dalecki, Janusz" <jdale...@tycoint.com>
Subject Configured JDBCRealm
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:00:43 GMT
Hi,
I have configured JDBCRealm Tomcat with the following:

<Context>

                <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" driverName="org.postgresql.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/df_Scheduler?user=postgres&amp;password=admin"
userTable="users" userNameCol="userName" userCredCol="password" userRoleTable="user_roles"
roleNameCol="roleName"/>

</Context>
I have a few questions:

1)      How can I get hold of this realm object within my  Java app?

2)      Even if I get the instance of the JDBCRealm - how do I get the list of all roles available?
Regards,
Janusz

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained
in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.