tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject css files served as application/x-pointplus
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 05:30:01 GMT
Hi,

in Marmotta we are having an issue deploying on Tomcat:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-499

Basically all .css files are served using mimetype
application/x-pointplus, even if the web.xml contains an explicit
mime-mapping to the right one.

The issue was detected under OSX with Tomcat 7.0.53, although the same
issue has been detected in other versions, we cannot reproduce it in
other environments, either Linux or Windows. But I'm not sure if it
comes directly from Tomcat or from any of the used libraries, such as
mime-util.

We'd appreciate your help.

Cheers,

--