tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Арсений Зинченко <setev...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat autodeploy doesn't return actual files via HTTP
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:56:46 GMT
 Hi. Faced with little bit odd behavior of Tomcat 7 && Java 1.6.

Old file is:

$ curl http://localhost:8084First file

I mean - *war-file* contains only one index.jsp page with text "First page":

$ jar tf ../app-application/APP.war
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
index.jsp

Tomcat's server.xml has next components config:

    <Host
      name="localhost"
      appBase="/home/user/APP/app-application/"
      unpackWARs="false"
      autoDeploy="true"
      deployOnStartup="false">