tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Elias Kopsiaftis <yemi...@gmail.com>
Subject tomcat randomly undeploys and redeploys the applications
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:15:00 GMT
Im having a strange problem and I have googled it for a while but have
found nothing. I deploy the application, then in the log file catalina.out
i get many messages from WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads saying
threads appear to have started but have failed to stop, then finally, Ill
get a message from HostConfig checkResources that says its undeploying the
context, and then it redeploys. I have no idea why this is happening or how
to trouble shoot it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated