tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Milo Hyson <m...@cyberlifelabs.com>
Subject Re: Configuring limits of requests/sessions/threads in Tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:52:12 GMT
On Apr 1, 2014, at 11:03 AM, Danilo Amaral de Oliveira <danilo.oliveira@energisa.com.br>
wrote:

> Next week we will deploy a institutional video to all company (more than 5k users) in
a webpage in an application manges by the Tomcat 7.0.40. I have made a stress test through
JMeter, simulating a lot of simultaneous access, and when the simultaneous access reaches
100 users the application stop answering.

Are you serving the video streams through Tomcat or just the pages that house them?

- Milo Hyson
Chief Scientist
CyberLife Labs, Inc.