tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: How to monitor performance of tomcat
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:48:49 GMT
Jeffrey Janner wrote:
> [...]
that generates a permissions error.
> The ODP version downloads just fine, though PowerPoint complains about errors, it seems
OK (I still perusing).
> I was trying to download the PDF version to use as a reference source for some of my
less-technical staff.
> Jeff
I apologise.
I got a cup of (strong) coffee, and a Twix to go with it.
I have an excuse though : for me, it is Friday afternoon, just 15 minutes before 5 PM, at

the end of a long week. My attention was divided, between the Tomcat list and the clock on

the wall.
As an amend :
Q: why do clocks never get stolen from government offices ?
A: because there is always someone watching them

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message