tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Configuring limits of requests/sessions/threads in Tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 19:18:12 GMT
Danilo Amaral de Oliveira wrote:
> Hello Tomcat Community,
> Next week we will deploy a institutional video to all company (more than 5k users) in
a webpage in an application manges by the Tomcat 7.0.40. I have made a stress test through
JMeter, simulating a lot of simultaneous access, and when the simultaneous access reaches
100 users the application stop answering.
> I would like to know if I can set a max number (80, for example) of requests (maxsession
or threads, I dunno) in order to configure the tomcat to send a warning page advising the
user that the server is loaded and try again in few minutes if the limits reach the maximum

How is the video being served to the user ? is it just a link in the page directly to the

video file, or is some active component serving it ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message