tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danilo Amaral de Oliveira <danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br>
Subject RES: Configuring limits of requests/sessions/threads in Tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 19:00:10 GMT
Milo,

The video is embedded in a JWPlayer Javascript application.  The video is in the page too,
but you need download it before watch it.

Summarizing, here the simulating process of watching the video:

User access the page              | Tomcat serve the page.
User clicks "play" button       | Tomcat send the video to the user (it is the same if the
user download it)
User watches the video in the JWPlayer windows| The processing task of the video is in the
local user machine - The interaction between the web application finishes after download the
video.

Danilo

Grupo Energisa
Danilo A. Oliveira
Analista Suporte Aplicacao TI - DPTO CORP. DE INFRAESTR. TI
e-mail: danilo.oliveira@energisa.com.br | tel: (32) 3429-6342 | cel: (32) 8452-9478

Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial. Se você a recebeu por engano, não divulgue
ou copie seu conteúdo. Por favor, avise ao remetente imediatamente e apague-a do computador.
Privileged and confidential. If this message has been received by mistake, do not disclose
or copy its contents. Please notify sender and delete immediately.