tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Bjoern.Bec...@easycash.de>
Subject AW: JNDIRealm - Active Directory Roles
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:05:54 GMT
Hallo Felix,

thanks for explaination! I got it now!

What helps was to enable debugging:

# conf/logging.conf
# This would turn on trace-level for everything
# the possible levels are: SEVERE, WARNING, INFO, CONFIG, FINE, FINER, FINEST or ALL
#org.apache.catalina.level = ALL
#org.apache.catalina.handlers = 2localhost.org.apache.juli.FileHandler
org.apache.catalina.realm.level = ALL
org.apache.catalina.realm.useParentHandlers = true
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.level = ALL
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.useParentHandlers = true

I got this realm config now:

	<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
	        	connectionName="CN=SVC_TomcatLdapQuery,OU=Service Accounts,OU=,OU=SITES,OU=\#KONFIGURATION,DC=,DC=
"
			connectionPassword="PASS"
			connectionURL="ldap://server:389/OU=,OU=SITES,OU=\#KONFIGURATION,DC=,DC=?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)"
			userSearch="(sAMAccountName={0})"
			userSubtree="true"
			roleSubtree="true"
			roleName="CN"
			userRoleName="memberOf"
	 />

And I copy the manager-gui constraint in web.xml of the manager application and put in my
new role:

<role-name>CN=DG_R_Tomcat Admins UAT,OU=Roles,OU=Spezielle Gruppen,OU=Hamburg,OU=SITES,OU=\#KONFIGURATION,DC=easycash,DC=de</role-name>

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Bjoern