tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Akash Jain <akash.delh...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 : Configure redirect url for session timeout
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:04:57 GMT
 I have following configuration in `web.xml` in tomcat 7. I am wondering if
I can add any configurable parameter here, so that if user tries to do any
operation post 30 minutes, I redirect the user to our home page.

    <session-config>
          <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
          <cookie-config>
                  <domain>mydomain.mycompany.com</domain>