tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Léa Massiot <lmhe...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: Tomcat-user versus StackOverflow
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:33:41 GMT
Hello Christopher,

I'm sorry I posted the same message on "StackOverflow" and
"Tomcat-Users". It's not something I usually do.
When I post on two different forums, which happens sometimes, I do not
write the same message nor the same title.
For example:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/force-owner-owner-group-permissions-4175497802/

In this precise case
(http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/Files-created-by-a-Tomcat-webapp-and-owner-owner-group-permissions-for-this-file-td5014053.html),

I hadn't posted on "Tomcat-Users" for while.
I was in hurry and thought by mistake that the forum was dead.
It wasn't meant on purpose.

I guess I could delete my thread on "StackOverflow" and thank you again
for your answers both on "StackOverflow" and "Tomcat-Users"?

Best regards,
--
Léa Massiot