tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Lugalla <Frank.Luga...@amdocs.com>
Subject Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost.
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:58:17 GMT
Hi  Guys
      Just  started  using  Tomcat v7......deployed my application and I am getting this
error when I try to run;
Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost.
Multiple Contexts have a path of "/etm".

Has anyone   got this type of error before?

Thanks,
Frank  Lugalla
314-212-27086 (office)
858-366-5733 (mobile)
AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE  EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

to the Amdocs policy statement,