tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From javier_esp...@hna.honda.com
Subject Re: unable to start Tomcat through the Windows Services panel
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 18:34:02 GMT
How do I get to the Windows Event Viewer in Windows 7?

Thanks

Javier España
Sr. Technical Analyst
Honda North American Services, LLC.
Information Services Division
ISD Applications
1919 Torrance Blvd.,
Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 781-4514
Email: javier_espana@hna.honda.com
www.honda.com

***Beginning April 1, 2013 my email changed to javier_espana@hna.honda.com.
Please update your contact information.
Thank you.***





From:	David kerber <dckerber@verizon.net>
To:	Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>,
Date:	02/05/2014 10:07 AM
Subject:	Re: unable to start Tomcat through the Windows Services panel



On 2/5/2014 1:01 PM, javier_espana@hna.honda.com wrote:
> Nothing gets logged within Tomcat when I attempt to start it through the
> Windows Services panel

As Andre asked, what about Windows Event viewer?


>
> Javier España
> Sr. Technical Analyst
> Honda North American Services, LLC.
> Information Services Division
> ISD Applications
> 1919 Torrance Blvd.,
> Torrance, CA 90501
> (310) 781-4514
> Email: javier_espana@hna.honda.com
> www.honda.com
>
> ***Beginning April 1, 2013 my email changed to
javier_espana@hna.honda.com.
> Please update your contact information.
> Thank you.***
>
>
>
>
>
> From:		 Cédric Couralet <cedric.couralet@gmail.com>
> To:		 Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>,
> Date:		 02/04/2014 09:31 PM
> Subject:		 Re: unable to start Tomcat through the Windows Services
panel
>
>
>
> 2014-02-04  <javier_espana@hna.honda.com>:
>> Thank you Mark, but it did not make a difference.  Any other idea?
>>
>
> Do you have anything in the log directory of your tomcat installation?
> There should be log for commons-daemon (used to launch the service)
> and maybe for tomcat.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message