tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Tomcat and "Chunked Transfer-Encoding"
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:11:57 GMT
We don't have the source code

From:   Mark Thomas <>
To:     Tomcat Users List <>,
Date:   03/02/2014 13:50
Subject:        Re: Tomcat and "Chunked Transfer-Encoding"

On 03/02/2014 12:46, wrote:
> I can't reproduce it with simple web application, it happens in one of
> applications, SDL WorldServer application which we bought for
> translations. Even there the issue is random.

Do the affected requests pass through any filters? Do you have the
source code for those filters?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail may contain confidential information.
If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorised to receive this message, you should not
use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender promptly and delete this
message and any attachments immediately.