tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jain, Shailesh" <shj...@suncor.com>
Subject Tomcat7 on VMWare Windows High Memory Issue
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 21:21:41 GMT
Hello Team,

There is a high memory utilization issue on tomcat7 version , can you please assist here ,
also please let me know where I can open a ticket on this issue  and provide you the logs
for the info.

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shailesh Jain
Suncor MW

-----Original Message-----
From: users-help@tomcat.apache.org [mailto:users-help@tomcat.apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 2:49 AM
To: Jain, Shailesh
Subject: WELCOME to users@tomcat.apache.org

I'm working for my owner, who can be reached at users-owner@tomcat.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   shjain@suncor.com

to the users mailing list.

Welcome to users@tomcat.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are subscribed under, in case you
later want to unsubscribe or change your subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the users list ---

I can handle administrative requests automatically. Please do not send them to the list address!
Instead, send your message to the correct command address:

   <users-subscribe@tomcat.apache.org>

   <users-info@tomcat.apache.org>
   <users-faq@tomcat.apache.org>

   <users-digest-subscribe@tomcat.apache.org>

   <users-get.123_145@tomcat.apache.org>

   <users-index.123_456@tomcat.apache.org>

They are always returned as sets of 100, max 2000 per request, so you'll actually get 100-499.

To receive all messages with the same subject as message 12345, send a short message to:
   <users-thread.12345@tomcat.apache.org>

The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being treated as sp@m, but I
will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

add a hyphen and your address (with '=' instead of '@') after the command word:
<users-subscribe-john=host.domain@tomcat.apache.org>

In both cases, I'll send a confirmation message to that address. When you receive it, simply
reply to it to complete your subscription.

If despite following these instructions, you do not get the desired results, please contact
my owner at users-owner@tomcat.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a lot slower than
I am ;-)