tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gaël THEROND <gael.ther...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 and manager issues on VirtualHost environnement
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:20:39 GMT
Hi guys, thanks for your help and all my appologies,

My bad! I forgot to complete my mail before sending it to you, so I'll
correct everything here.

Tomcat Version: Tomcat 7.0.42 (Same behavior on Tomcat 7.0.50 appears on
our lab).
JDK: 1.7.0_40
OS: Linux Fedora 19 Schrodinger Cat last update.

Here is the complete Server.xml corrected:

http://pastebin.com/RNA19WJ4

The early one was a misspasted version (Removed it during the comments
clean :'( ), so the Engine is correctly placed on the physical version of
server.xml