tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com>
Subject question regarding tomcat source code and dependencies
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 16:08:52 GMT
This question was spawned by two things:

I'm reading a book on Dependency Injection
The latest security announcement - reading the source for FileUploadBase.java

Some reading material suggests that one use a simple factory pattern
to move object creation dependencies to a different class.

I see where the object dependencies that FileUploadBase.java has, like
FileItemIteratorImpl, just simply place those dependent classes in the
same java source file.

I don't see a problem with that approach, should I?

Leo