tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and "Chunked Transfer-Encoding"
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:11:14 GMT
On 2/4/2014 10:59 AM, javier_espana@hna.honda.com wrote:

> I installed Tomcat v7.0.42 as a Windows server (I am running Windows 7).
> When I attempt to start it, I get the following message
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic54835.gif)
>
> If I run the STARTUP.BAT batch file, it starts OK.
>
> Has anyone run into that situation before?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you
>
> Javier EspaƱa
> Sr. Technical Analyst
> Honda North American Services, LLC.
> Information Services Division
> ISD Applications
> 1919 Torrance Blvd.,
> Torrance, CA 90501
> (310) 781-4514
> Email: javier_espana@hna.honda.com
> www.honda.com
>
> ***Beginning April 1, 2013 my email changed to javier_espana@hna.honda.com.
> Please update your contact information.
> Thank you.***

Don't hijack threads. Instead of hitting 'reply' to start a new message,
write a new message with a new subject.

The list strips most attachments, so it's difficult to tell what's going on.

Could be that you're trying to authenticate against a domain service
account? I'm just guessing since we cannot see your image.

. . . . just my two cents.
/mde/