tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ganeshh HariHaran <>
Subject Re: Versioned WAR Application
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 12:08:27 GMT
I do not want to build one, I am looking which already available
Best Regards,
Ganesh Hariharan

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."
— Charles Darwin

On Friday, January 31, 2014 4:30 PM, André Warnier <> wrote:
Ganeshh HariHaran wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a place where we get a Java application real time with some dummy data, essentially
that application should connect to various J2EE conponents like JDBC, JMS, SOAP etc
> I am not looking at the sample app comes with tomcat.
You mean like this ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: