tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dames, Kristopher J" <Kristopher.Da...@Mercy.Net>
Subject RE: What if my database is unavailable at startup?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:28:38 GMT

Tomcat appears to be working properly. Another webapp in the same Tomcat instance does recover
once the database becomes available. The one that does not is using an older Oracle driver.
In addition, both are JRuby on Rails webapps and the non-working one is using an older version
of Rails. So the issue seems to be with the webapp instead of with Tomcat itself. Thank you
all for the input and direction!

--
Kris Dames