tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asok Chattopadhyay <>
Subject Re: Tomcat strips CRLFs from the generated page
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:01:57 GMT
Thanks Andre,

Whenever, the CRLFs are stripped, I find an extra line of script in the
page when I View source. The line was not in the original file test.html.

Here is the extra line inserted:

 <script src="

I have no idea how and when this get inserted. I set the browser to "Always
send Do Not Track header", yet it keeps coming. I have inserted a routine
to monitor all external scripts while I look for an appropriate forum that
could help me.