tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nancee Riehl <nancee.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject SocketException when using localhost
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:56:46 GMT
Hi all,

I'm writing a JUNIT-Test to test a connection to tomcat 7.0.47 over
HTTPS/TLSv1.1 with a corrupted Client-Certificate.

When I run my test against a remote tomcat everything works fine, I get an
SSLHandshakeException.

When I run the same test against a local tomcat I get this error:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write
error

Do you have an idea why there are diffrent Exceptions? The configurations
and versions of both tomcats are the same.

Is this the right mailing-list for my question?

Best regards
Nancee