tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <>
Subject Re: Getting 404 before the container starts all servlets
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 21:58:17 GMT

Thank you for your response. The same application started under 6.0 does not manifest itself
like that.

The first thing that I did was to put a break point in the first filter, to see if the 404
comes from one of the servlets. I got a 404 without reaching any the break point.

I will enable debugging in Tomcat and come back with additional information. I do not exclude
an application issue, however, everything points to Tomcat at this point.

Sent from my iPhone