tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Divyaprakash Y <divyaprakas...@celstream.com>
Subject Packet misses in Tomcat
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I have been experiencing missing packets during my application testing using Tomcat Server.
If someone can help me to identify what is happening, it will be of great value.

Issue: Few packets do not reach the application servlet but tomcat receives them. The missing
packets reach the HTTP layer and thereafter they disappear.

This issue is not frequent but occasionally consistent. For the POSTs of missing packet I
am not able to find the entry in localhost_access_log.

Version: apache-tomcat-7.0.42
Application entry point: Servlet
OS: Windows 7(32 bit)

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and any attachments to this electronic message is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream Systems Private Limited. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby strictly notified not to copy, forward,
distribute or use this message or any attachments thereto. If you have received this message
in error, please delete it and all copies thereof, from your system and notify the sender
at Celstream Systems or administrator2@celstream.com immediately.