tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: TLS is not working in 6.0.37, 7.0.42, 7.0.47
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 22:43:55 GMT
> From: Mudassir Aftab [mailto:withmudassir@gmail.com]
> Subject: RE: TLS is not working in 6.0.37, 7.0.42, 7.0.47

> Again, we have to submit this as a bug.....TLS 1.2 is not working in Tomcat

The only evidence you have provided is that your single chosen cipher is not implemented by
the version of Firefox you're using - which has nothing to do with Tomcat.  The TCP capture
you provided is just text rather than a useful .pcap file, and no one's going to waste their
time digging through raw bits when any decent protocol analyzer would do the job automatically.

 - Chuck