tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject Would a developer please add this mime type to the distro?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:51:18 GMT
Tomcat 7 did a good job of collecting all the new Microsoft mime types into the standard web.xml
file, but missed the mapping for the ".one" file type for OneNote, even though that's fully
documented on the Microsoft Mime Types page.   The entry is:

  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>one</extension>
    <mime-type>application/onenote</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>

I know I can always add it to my local web.xml, but it's now the only one I need and I figured
that others might like to have it available as a default as well.

Jeffrey Janner