tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Question on SSL and Pragma in 7.x
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:46:07 GMT

Thanks Mark.  I will keep that in mind, but it looks like the defaults will do it from now
on.
However, any idea about the last section of my post?
Specifically, why the SSlAuthenticator was kicking in when the auth method was defined as
Basic?  (note, no SSL auth method was configured in the web.xml, but the SSLAuthenticator
was configured in the context.xml.)  Just curious about that.