tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat WebDav directory configuration
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:07:35 GMT
I think it is better if you this thread on the Tomcat list.
This way, everyone can see it and contribute.  It also helps other future users who may
have the same problem.
Also, the list rules recommend to not top-post. ;-)

Sampers, Ruud wrote:
> HI André,
>
> Thx for the info. Somehow the dav functionality bytes with context changes.
>

> + webapps
> 	\ROOT
> 	\Webdav
> 		\WEB-INF
> 			+web.xml
> 		\META-INF
> 			+context.xml
>

> With
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <Context docBase="c:/webdav">
> </Context>
>
> Web.xml contains
> 	<servlet>
>         <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
>         <servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.WebdavServlet</servlet-class>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>debug</param-name>
>             <param-value>0</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>listings</param-name>
>             <param-value>true</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <init-param>
>             <param-name>readonly</param-name>
>             <param-value>false</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>     </servlet>
>
>     <servlet-mapping>
>         <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
>         <url-pattern>/dav</url-pattern>
>     </servlet-mapping>
>
> No success ,
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thx in advance

information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

> If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by telephone and with a 'reply' message.