tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat strips CRLFs from the generated page
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 23:34:55 GMT
Asok Chattopadhyay wrote:
> It looks like, the problem may be caused due to some scripts being inserted
> into the page by an external domain. I am investigating farther on that
> line.
> Thanks everybody.

Thank you anyway for writing this.  It allows us (and anyone else consulting the email
archives later) to see some logical end to the issue.

But I have to say that considering your earlier descriptions of the issue (a servlet just

reading a local file and sending it), what you mention above doesn't quite fit.
An "external domain" cannot just "insert some scripts" into a static page on the server,
can it ?
I'd be curious to see a real full and accurate explanation of the problem, later.