tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat strips CRLFs from the generated page
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:16:05 GMT
On 1/13/2014 9:40 AM, Asok Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry about that.
> Here are the locations of the two files:
>
> (1) http://workshop.dreamapps.com/da/docs/Test.java
> (2) http://workshop.dreamapps.com/da/docs/test.html
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Konstantin Preißer
> <kpreisser@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi,

Dropping the HTML into Firefox / HTMLTidy I get 751 errors and 167 warnings.

Some of these could be due to a cascading error effect . . .

However, first things first: clean up your HTML.

1. validate it
2. fix CR/LF
3. fix javascript (terminate lines with ';')

I suggest you throw the code into an IDE and start working with the
suggestions given therein.

Mark
/mde/