tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <mailingl...@adrian.tarau.org>
Subject Re: Getting 404 before the container starts all servlets
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:08:11 GMT
I tried with 7.0.47 and I still get 404 regardless of the the state of
bindOnInit.

/<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"//
//               connectionTimeout="20000"//
//               redirectPort="8443" bindOnInit="false/true"/>/

>> Subject: Re: Getting 404 before the container starts all servlets
>> I tried with bindOnInit=false and bindOnInit=true, it makes no
>> difference. I'm using tomcat 7.0.34, would this option be available in
>> 7.0.34?
> It should be.  Note that the Tomcat you're using is over a year old, so you might want
to consider upgrading, regardless.  Lots of things fixed since then.