tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Divyaprakash Y <divyaprakas...@celstream.com>
Subject RE: Packet misses in Tomcat
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:49:16 GMT
> Issue: Few packets do not reach the application servlet but tomcat receives them. The
missing packets reach the HTTP layer and thereafter they disappear.

> This issue is not frequent but occasionally consistent. For the POSTs of missing packet
I am not able to find the entry in localhost_access_log.

> How do you know that the packet reaches tomcat if there is no matching entry in localhost_access.log?
Does all other access appear in this file?

I could see the packet in the wireshark capture and it has reached HTTP layer so I thought
it has reached Tomcat; I may be wrong here. Also, as far as my observation, every hit to the
application URLs was getting logged in local access log.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and any attachments to this electronic message is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream Systems Private Limited. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby strictly notified not to copy, forward,
distribute or use this message or any attachments thereto. If you have received this message
in error, please delete it and all copies thereof, from your system and notify the sender
at Celstream Systems or administrator2@celstream.com immediately.