tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter <>
Subject rc-10 bug?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:42:56 GMT

I have 2 integration scenarios, both work in all earlier tomcat 6,7,and 8.0.0.rc5:
1) , unzipped, deployed ServletSample.war
2), unzipped, Spring jars added to tomcat lib, SpringSample.war deployed

In RC-10, testcase 2 seems to work, but every few seconds the contains restarts with the following
Jan 03, 2014 12:39:16 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader modified
INFO: One of more JARs have been added to the web application [/Cssp3FactorySample]
Jan 03, 2014 12:39:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading Context with name [/Cssp3FactorySample] has started

Just a heads up - if there are any suggestions to enable specific logging, I am willing to

- Peter