tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] RE: Cannot connect from outside using Tomcat 7/APR/SSL on AWS Windows system
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:03:07 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

Good to hear that you could find and solve the problem.

(Off topic:)

> I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!!

What I can't quite understand is, how one can "hate" Windows or its "F-ing" firewall, if they
just do what they were configured to do...     ;-)

When setting up the Windows Firewall, I normally only create rules for specific (TCP) ports,
not for specific executables, so that the firewall allows connections to a TCP port regardless
of what the name or path of the executable is.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer