tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tapajyoti Roybarman <tapajyoti.roybar...@tcs.com>
Subject Precompiling JSPs while deploying the application in Tomcat
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:58:20 GMT
Hi Team,

Is there any Tomcat setting through which all the JSPs available in my
package will get compiled while I deploy the application. Normally a JSP
gets compiled while it is being requested and gets collected inside Work
folder. I want that all the JSPs in my package should get compiled while
the deployment process.

Tomcat Version - apache-tomcat-7.0.27

OS - Windows 7

Thanks in advance.