tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tapajyoti Roybarman <tapajyoti.roybar...@tcs.com>
Subject Need Information regarding Apache Webserver static file configuration
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:19:41 GMT
Hi,

Could you please let me know that how can I serve static content like
image files, css files through Apache Webserver instead of Tomcat? Please
let me know about all the required configurations in detail. I am
connecting Apache webserver and Tomcat using mod_proxy_http module. Also,
please find below some information that you may require.

Apache Webserber Version  - 2.2.25

Apache Tomcat Version - 7.0.27

OS - Windows 7

Thanks in advance,