tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue - OETX <LeoDona...@mail.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: wifi access to tomcat on wired mc
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 17:18:34 GMT

Would it maybe be possible to give us a line diagram of your request from your windows box
through your hardware to your Tomcat on Linux?

For example, you are using a vendor supplied wireless router?  I am sure my ISP blocks all
8080 type traffic to my cable modem and I wouldn't put it past them to enable something like
that in the hardware I would rent from them (which I don't).

Is your diagram something like this:

ISP ----> | inside your house | ----> your ISP provided wifi /router ----> switch
maybe or other router of your own (?) ----> your computers?

Or is it this: