tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ANALIA DE PEDRO SANTAMARIA <100074...@alumnos.uc3m.es>
Subject Restrict incoming connections per Application Tomcat 6.0.37
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:27:15 GMT
Hello,

I'm developing a permission system in Tomcat and I would like to restrict
incoming connections per application. I mean, I want to restrict incoming
connections in some applications and permit them in others.

I have tried to do it with the Security Manager (SocketPermission), but it
doesn't restrict all incoming connections. And also I have tried with
RemoteAddrValve and RemoteHostValve (<Context>) but it restricts all
connections, not only the incoming ones. I have been searching other way to
do that but I couldn't find anything.

Is it possible? Could anybody help me?

Thank you very much.

AnalĂ­a