tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose María Zaragoza <>
Subject Re: Modify content in META-INF/context.xml
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:16:55 GMT
2013/12/17 André Warnier <>:
> Hi.
> Without having any idea really of the precise mechanism behind database
> connections, I can still imagine that with the possibility of pooled
> connections to said database(s), it may be difficult to detect such a change
> in the corresponding context.xml and apply them "on the fly". Even more so
> if such connections could be shared between different applications.

Thanks, but I didn't said that I neeed to apply changes "on the fly".
Indeed, I said "Restart the web application is not a problem"

I only wan't to have to redeploy the web application to modify
META-INF/context.xml and apply changes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message