tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: JSVC error
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:04:03 GMT
vicky wrote:
> Even after defining the $CATALINA_PID & $JAVA_HOME variable , i'm still the getting
segmentation error(detailed error mentioned below)

In my experience, a "segmentation fault" often occurs when the *binary* that you are
trying to run, is not made for the platform on which you are trying to run it.
For example, you try to use under Solaris a binary made for Linux; or trying to run a
64-bit binary on a 32-bit platform.  Stuff of that kind.
So, are you sure that the "jsvc" that you're using matches your platform ?
What about "file (path_to)/jsvc" ? what does it say ?