tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat - How to forward request to some webapp while using port 80 without virtual host, without apache
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:55:17 GMT
Peter wrote:

> I am confused about installation part please help me, installation guide
> says its WEB-INF directory which WEB-INF ?? and I didn't find any lib
> directory look at the following detail, I am newbie I have lot of need of
> you people's help please do the needful.

Maybe you could start here :

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/index.html
1, 2, 3 etc..

This is not a joke.  If really you do not know what WEB-INF stands for, and you really
want to achieve what is in the subject of this thread, you do need to read on some basics.

On this list, we do what we can to help people with Tomcat problems or questions.
But this does not really replace some basic knowledge about Servlet Engines in general,
and Tomcat in particular.